A panorama is worth a thousand pictures – it showcases environments that normal photographs do not do justice.
- I output all panoramas to show on all browsers, smartphones*, and tablets. On computers, they enlarge to full-screen with a click. (*Note: Android’s Chrome 4.0 has a “bug” that prevents viewing the entire panorama at once, a fix is expected soon.)
- It’s clients’ choice whether to include people in the images.
- Your webmaster or I can change the panoramas’ dimensions to fit perfectly into your existing site.
- Each panorama takes 15-20min to shoot, and final files are ready online for clients within 10 days.
- I shoot in HDR when appropriate - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HDR_image_%2B_3_source_pictures_(Cerro_Tronador,_Argentina).jpg.
- I’ll return your money if you’re not satisfied with the work. That’s never happened.
- I’m available immediately, but leave Washington, D.C. permanently on December 29th.
- For pricing, please contact me.